Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Simple Woman's Daybook Monday 1~25

This is what I'm thinking...Belles

Outside my window...
Night has fallen and the quiet of winter has blanketed everything.

I am thinking.. About how blessed I am, and how seldom we are truly grateful for the things we have in our lives because we are too busy worrying about what we don't have.

I am thankful...For the relationships in my life that bring joy and love to even on my darkest days.


From the kitchen...The aromas of dinner simmering are almost intoxicating.

I am wearing...My favorite red pajama bottoms and my husbands white tee shirt.

I am creating...Memories that will keep warm in the winter of my life.

I am going... To bed earlier tonight; I need to start taking better care of myself...so should you!

I am reading...

A wonderful book, filled with adventure, and drama and a wonderful love story ~
I don't imagine I'll ever finish it though; My Bible.

I am praying and believing...That my husband receives favor with his employer; that God delivers a young man from a terrible situation; that God will strengthen a friend
who is going through radiation; and that I don't fail to do and be everything that
God wants me to.

I'm hoping...That I will get my bedroom starighten before my husband gets home so we can find bed (I've been rearranging today)

I am hearing... The sounds of laughter coming from the family room, where my sons and about their friends are watching football.

Around the house... There's a lot to be done, but I've decided to be still and put down my thoughts and possibly simplify the things in my life.

One of my favorite things...Is coming here to my blog and recording all my favorite things, so that I can come back to at any time and look at them.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Need to bake bread to carry to my dentist appointment Wednesday, they have all been so great to me the last few weeks; I want to start making cinnamon apple jelly for Valentines Day...Also plan to increase my time on the tread mill this week, if I reach the goal I've set it will bring my total weight loss to 80lbs.

A favorite picture and what I think when I see it... God has blessed me in so many different ways in my life, but these are three of the greatest blessings I have or ever will experience.
My three best friends;
one ~ the love of my life
one my rock and
the other my oak.












3 comments:

  1. I just came over from the Simple Woman's Daybook. Sounds like you have a busy week. I loved your comment about the book you're reading. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking guys there in your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouraging comment that you left on my blog. That made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete